We are excited to partner with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity as an Institutional Member to provide professional development resources and support to our faculty.
The National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students. NCFDD is 100% dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. NCFDD has members from almost every discipline and representing a broad range of colleges and universities. They offer the following programming and resources to assist faculty, postdocs, and graduate students in making successful transitions throughout their careers.
- The Core Curriculum: The NCFDD Core Curriculum is designed to teach you the 10 key skills necessary to thrive in the Academy.
- Guest Expert Webinars: NCFDD offers a variety of Guest Expert Webinars designed to meet the needs of faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students
- Faculty Success Program: The Faculty Success Program is all about learning the secrets to increasing your research productivity, getting control of your time, and living a full and healthy life beyond your campus.
- Multi-Week Courses: Multi-Week Courses are intensive series offered by expert facilitators to tackle the Academy's most pressing challenges.
- Dissertation Success Curriculum: The Dissertation Success Program is designed for doctoral candidates who are focused on finishing their dissertation. The program is built on the assumption that there is only one way to complete a dissertation.
|Spring 2020 14-Day Writing Challenge||Monday, March 23, 2020|
|Skill #3: How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice||Thursday, March 12, 2020|
|Faculty Success Program Preview Webinar: 5 Secrets to a Super-Productive Semester||Thursday, March 19, 2020|
|How to Challenge Race and Gender Bias in Student Evaluations||Tuesday, March 24, 2020|
|Skill #4: Mastering Academic Time Management||Thursday, April 9, 2020|
|Wellness and Technology||Tuesday, April 28, 2020|