640 Bartholomew Rd.
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: (848) 932-8660
Fax: (732) 445-4231
The Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service creates and supports opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to engage in community-based partnerships and public scholarship.
Students can contribute to their communities, learn how to work with diverse populations, and build lasting civic responsibility through the center's signature courses and programs.
- Rutgers Bonner Leaders Program
- Advancing Community Development Program
- Community Research Assistant Program
- Rutgers Behavioral Assistant Program
- Rutgers Civic Scholar Certificate Program
- Certificate in Youth Mentoring
The Collaborative Center also supports faculty and staff who are or would like to be involved in community-engaged teaching and research.
Questions? Contact the Collaborative Center.